Our experienced Engineering Manager will have mechanical engineering and project management experience. Plan and direct Design and Project engineers on specific projects. This role is responsible for leading the day-to-day flow of work through the Engineering department in support of Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.’s products and services.Essential Functions
- Lead a team of project engineers in the development of a proprietary line of products.
- Handle product revisions based on customer’s change order requests.
- Interact with customers to ensure product design meets their specifications.
- Design in conformance with ISO regulations and standards.
- Serve multiple customers actively and their product requests.
- Help with costing of new products to establish MSRP.
- Update and maintain weekly engineering schedule.
- Inter-department communication regarding pertinent information with associates and leadership is essential.
- Maintain documents in a secure digital format (i.e., prints, models, quotes, etc.).
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, SMARTFLOW®, and Sales teams.
- Be able to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously while performing various other duties as assigned.
- Follow safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of equipment and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 3-5 years’ engineering experience with product development and project management
- 3+ years as a lead, supervisor, manager, or other leadership role(s)
- Professional Engineering (PE) license/certification preferred
- Exemplary customer service, responsiveness and relationship building
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel
- Excellent communication skills both: verbal and written
- Ability to lead/mentor, discipline if necessary, and further develop manufacturing associates
- Required Solidworks experience, Creo is a plus
- Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office/365
- Ability to understand GD&T tolerances and apply them where necessary in the processing of hard & soft metals and plastics
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience (Globalshop)
- Ability to actively manage problem-solving activities with root cause analysis and other problem-solving tools & methodologies
- Ability to apply logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or drawings/models form
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Sitting for extended periods of time at a desk
- Visual stamina for long duration of computer use
- Ability to infrequently stand; up/down from sitting position, walking, stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 50-100 lbs, infrequently
Click here to send your resume.
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2021 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.