We are looking to bring a plastic injection molding operator into our plastics team with impeccable attention to detail, ability to assess difficult situations, and work to identify a resolution through troubleshooting.
*** Shift is Monday - Thursday 4:00PM to 3:30AM (30 minute lunch break) ***Essential Functions
- Be capable of performing all aspects of the Injection Molding Operator, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
- Work safely and adhere to Burger & Brown Engineering's safety policies.
- Be willing to take and follow direction from area supervision.
- Have the ability and desire to become efficient with part recognition, and learn all aspects of job as required.
- Be proficient at setup and adjusting process parameters of equipment.
- Be able to cross train on various machines.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers or micrometers.
- Use measuring devices to ensure material specifications.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor adjustments to injection molding machine control.
- Maintain equipment and ensure work area is clean and safe at all times.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on injection molding machine.
- Continually demonstrate a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
- Be able to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously while performing various other duties as assigned.
- Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
- High school diploma or GED required, preferred vocational school and/or apprenticeship
- 1-3 years’ experience operating injection molding
- 1-3 years’ experience working with manufacturing
- Must have a positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ability to read, interpret drawings/blueprints and follow routers
- Knowledge of plastic and metal properties
- Outstanding mathematical skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, punctual and regular attendance
- Standing for extended periods on hard surfaces
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times
- Continuous movement; reaching, pulling lifting, bending, stooping, standing
- Visual abilities; close and distant vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2021 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.