ARE YOU... Decent with math? Can you read a ruler and convert to metric? Detail oriented? Comfortable with night shift?
Various Roles and Shifts
- Injection Molding Machine Operators (2); M-TH, 4PM-3:30AM (3 Day Weekends!)
- Swiss Turn Lathes Operator; Alternating 12-hour shifts
- H.S. diploma or GED required, prefer vocational school or apprenticeship
- Experience in using manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines
- Must have a positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- Outstanding mathematical skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent manual dexterity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teambuilding skills
- Standing for extended periods on hard surfaces
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items, up to 75 pounds
- Continuous movement; reaching, pulling lifting, bending, stooping, standing
- Visual abilities; close and distant vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2021 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.