Our Project Engineer will have mechanical engineering and multi-project management experience, design to our quality standards and uphold them, while meeting our completion timeline. Project Engineer will collaborate with operations to meet all requirements for our customer’s satisfaction.Essential Functions
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Design in conformance with ISO regulations and standards.
- Ability to function in a team-oriented environment to accomplish tasks, adjust to changes, increase productivity and complete large projects.
- Serve multiple customers actively and their product requests.
- Revise products based on customer’s change order requests.
- Observe and refine design and production process based on feedback.
- Maintain documents in a secure digital format (i.e., prints, models, quotes, etc.).
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, SMARTFLOW®, and Sales teams.
- Be able to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously while performing various other duties as assigned.
- Advocate for a clean and organized environment. Assist operations in 5S.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure a positive customer experience, and fostering customer relationships as their Partner in Precision.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 2-4 years’ engineering experience with product development and project management
- 3+ years managing multiple projects
- Exemplary customer service, responsiveness and relationship building
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel
- Excellent communication skills both: verbal and written
- Required Solidworks experience, Creo is a plus
- Proficient in the use of computers and programs to include Microsoft Office/365
- Ability to understand GD&T tolerances and apply them where necessary in the processing of hard & soft metals and plastics
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience (Globalshop)
- Ability to actively manage problem-solving activities
- Ability to apply logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or drawings/models form
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Ability to sit for long hours at a time
- Ability to stand and walk spontaneously throughout the day
- Standing on concrete surfaces for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, infrequently
Click here to send your resume.
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2021 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.