Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced manual machinist. This position would be responsible for manual machining parts and helping build custom industrial machines.Job Duties
- Manufacture components through manual milling, turning, and grinding.
- Develop fixtures and processes for production of parts
- Continuous improvement initiatives of existing and repeat parts
- Ensure work area is clean, secure, and well maintained
- Participate in safety training and shop meetings
- Consistent communication with peers in department and management
- Follow established processes and quality and safety standards.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be self-starter and driven.
- Must communicate well through verbal and written skills. Transfer of details and important instructions are key to this position.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow routers.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience operating manual mills, lathes, and grinders.
- Must be certified to work for all U.S. companies.
- Completed formal machinists training program.
- Has personal tool box
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2020 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.