Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to fill a Quality Assurance Inspector position. This position is responsible for inspection of manufactured components.Job Duties
- Inspect manufactured components to print and customer specifications.
- Program CMM and video systems for inspection of parts.
- Work with various departments to inspect and ensure components are up to company quality standards and customer standards.
- Ensure work area is clean, secure, and well maintained
- Participate in safety training and shop meetings
- Consistent communication with peers in department and management
- Follow established processes for quality and safety standards.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be self-starter and driven.
- Must communicate well through verbal and written skills. Transfer of details and important instructions are key to this position.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be certified to work for all U.S. companies.
- Experience in manufacturing setting is a plus.
- Experience with standard manufacturing practices.
- Experience with PC-DMIS software preferred.
- Experience in a Quality Department preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Copyright 2021 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.