Our Delivery Driver/Warehouse associate plays an essential role in our overall operations. We expect this team player do whatever it takes for delivery to our customers and committing to warehouse operations. Day-to-day responsibilities may include barrels waste/debris management, keeping the workflow free of scraps and particles, preparing parts for delivery, utilizing a forklift in various parts of the warehouse, and delivering parts to customers.
- Maintain overall support of facility logistics; managing barrels waste/debris management; identifying when full, moving barrels between workstations to keep the workflow free of scraps and material.
- Manage the overall customer satisfaction of on time delivery; preparing parts for delivery, utilizing a forklift in various parts of the warehouse, and delivering parts to customers.
- Collaborate with purchasing and shipping/receiving on 5-S standards.
- Maintain logs for accuracy and accountability; daily, weekly, monthly
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously while performing various other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
- VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE REQ'D, clean driving record, knowledge of KC Metro travel
- Comfortable utilizing GPS resources for directions to make quick efficient trips to deliver and understand this is not for personal use
- Must have a positive attitude and willing to help whenever/wherever
- Demonstrated ability to get along with all types of personalities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and good verbal communication
- Forklift certified (preferred) or willing to become certified (required)
- Comfortable adjusting from rigorous physical work of facility logistics to sitting and driving a company truck safely
- Physical stamina and upper body strength to lift heavy items, up to 75lbs (+), some what frequently in small confined spaces.
- Constant movement; reaching, pulling, lifting, bending, stooping, standing, moving, outside of driving
- Visual abilities; close and distant vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Copyright 2020 - Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.