CNC Milling Machinist, Nights
Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced CNC Mill Machinist. This position is responsible for programming, setup, and operation of CNC vertical milling centers.
- Developing programs using MasterCam for new parts
- Develop fixtures and processes for production of parts
- Continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts
- Ensure work area is clean, secure, and well maintained
- Participate in safety training and shop meetings
- Consistent communication with peers in department and management
- Follow established processes and quality and safety standards.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be self-starter and driven.
- Must communicate well through verbal and written skills. Transfer of details and important instructions are key to this position.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow routers.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in MasterCam.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience operating precision CNC machines.
- Must be certified to work for all U.S. companies.
Preferred Experience Includes
- Experience programming 5th axis machines and parts.
- Experience with Fanuc controls