Manufacturing Supervisor, Nights
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that production and quality requirements are met, appropriate staffing is maintained, associate relations are good, and a safe/clean work environment is maintained.
- Supervises associates in day–to–day operations and promotes a safe and positive team environment
- Provides technical development and mentoring for machinists and operators to improve skills and capabilities within the department
- Ensures customer quality standards are adhered to and related issues are responded to in a timely manner
- Provides positive reinforcement when associates are observed producing good results and safe performance
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Collaborates with Plant Manager to resolve downtime occurrences
- Handles all performance of associates through effective communication and timely performance management
- Maintains a work environment that cultivates teamwork and supports the company’s continuous improvement process
Essential Core Values
Our values, Integrity, Pride and Awareness, are the foundations of our culture on which we develop relationships and deliver results at Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. Our values unify us in providing our customers with expertise, experience and meticulous attention to detail. We are Partner in Precision Manufacturing with our customers.
- As an associate of the Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. team, support and maintain a positive culture by upholding our values, policies and procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory or management experience
- Quality experience preferred
- Strong communication skills: oral and written
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills: professional attitude
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping other to improve their knowledge or skills.
Computer/ Technical Skills
- Document management software (Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit and ERP Systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Standing for extended periods on hard surfaces
- Regular physical movement and exertion
- Constant movement; up/down from sitting position and walking