Smartflow® Inside Sales
Our SMARTFLOW® Inside Sales Representative will have exceptional customer service, problem solving skills, impeccable communication, products and technical knowledge, inventory management and process knowledge, as well as service level mindedness. This vital role is responsible for maintaining customer relationships within Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.’s proprietary product line.
- Relationship management of global distributors and customers.
- Global understanding of industry products to assist customers on product-based questions, cost, availability or specifications.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Involved in inventory management; providing accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items, shipping expectations, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently and effectively, with a positive attitude.
- Communicate with production and inventory control departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Work closely with manufacturing personnel to meet customers’ requests.
- High level of involvement setting clear customer and company expectations.
- Willingness to work in assembly as needed for both training and support.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, while performing various other duties as assigned.
Essential Core Values
Our values, Integrity, Pride and Awareness, are the foundations of our culture on which we develop relationships and deliver results at Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Our values unify us in our effort to provide our customers with expertise, experience and meticulous attention to detail. We are Partners in Precision Manufacturing.
- As an associate of the Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc. team, support and maintain a positive culture by upholding our values, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in inside sales/customer service experience
- Positive attitude and interpersonal/relationship development abilities
- Spanish speaking is a plus in servicing our global network of distributors
- Verbal skills – must be able to explain technical part information clearly
- Written skills – must be able to communicate via email effectively and professionally with customers
- General Microsoft Office/365 skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with ERP systems and inventory management
- Must have a positive attitude and motivation to resolve problems
- Customer service skills, with service level mindedness
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of common office equipment such as copier, scanner, printer etc.
- Sitting for extended periods and standing on hard surfaces
- Physically working in both manufacturing and office environments
- Regular physical movement and exertion to meet environment needs
- Continuous movement; reaching, pulling, lifting, bending, stooping, standing
- Ability to lift products 10-50 lbs. regularly
- Frequent use of stairs, uneven ground and obstructed pathways
- Use of packaging materials, tools, sharp objects, adhesives, and boxes